This Page

has been moved to new address

Whacha Work-up Wednesday - Weekly Linky Party #3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DIY, Crafts & Other Projects: Whacha Work-up Wednesday - Weekly Linky Party #3

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Whacha Work-up Wednesday - Weekly Linky Party #3

 

 

 

Welcome to the party- Thanks for joining :)

I will be hosting on Wednesdays for now on. I will have them run through the weekend so you can add as you can. Please stop back buy & vote for your favorite.

Please post Button, just somewhere on your blog. I prefer the side bar, But if you have a separate page with your link parties, that’s fine too, or the actual post is great.
src="
I'm also working on my list of parties to join. I have them listed by days. I will work on a button to that page so you can use that for all your parties. If you have any to add to the list, Please share. :)

This weeks sponsor is The canvas People. Please check out the deal they have for us below:




Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2011 at 4:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

 
At October 31, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Janny said...

I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award at Que Linda-

http://quelinda-crafts.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home