This Page

has been moved to new address

Ghost Poop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DIY, Crafts & Other Projects: Ghost Poop

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ghost Poop

Here is an easy craft. You deserve it after making the costumes, carving the pumpkins and staying away from the candy. This is fun and just disgusting enough to delight any seven year old boy (even if he is 35).
Download the label here. Print on cardstock and cut out one label (there are 4); fold in half lengthwise. Fill a cellophane bag with miniature marshmallows and staple label over the open end.
You may never look at marshmallows the same way again.

Found on:
http://www.cantstopmakingthings.com/2010/10/ghost-poop.html

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Gail said...

How odd, this is my post from Oct. 24, 2010 - word for word. Perhaps you have made a mistake, but it is accepted behavior in the blog world to give credit to the original poster. I see that you have no profile so I can't contact you over this.

Please ink this back to me:

http://www.cantstopmakingthings.com/2010/10/ghost-poop.html

 
At October 7, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Blogger J's mom said...

There ya go. Thanks. I had it link to a different blog that I originally found it on. I just love it. I will be makeing thm for gifts for family & friends :)

 
At October 7, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Gail said...

Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home