This Page

has been moved to new address

50+ ideas to do with those jars- Mason, Kerr, Ball etc...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DIY, Crafts & Other Projects: 50+ ideas to do with those jars- Mason, Kerr, Ball etc...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

50+ ideas to do with those jars- Mason, Kerr, Ball etc...


 Time for another collection of my favorite things. 50+ ideas to do with those jars- Mason, Kerr, Ball etc... Crafty, decorating, Storage ideas etc...




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Blogger American Homemaker said...

I am SUCH a huge fan of mason jars... I use them for all sorts of things! Love this collection of ideas :)

 
At April 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Cassandra @ The Life of CK and Nate said...

Thanks for such a great collection of ideas! If you like mason jar chandeliers, I made one and have a tutorial here.

http://ckandnate.blogspot.com/2011/07/big-reveal.html

 
At April 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM , Blogger J's mom said...

WOW!!! I love it. Thanks for adding it. I do plan on doing another collection eventually. Watch for it to be on it :)

 
At April 14, 2012 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I am loving all your collections! I'm following you so I don't miss any more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home