This Page

has been moved to new address

Dollar Store Heart Garland

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DIY, Crafts & Other Projects: Dollar Store Heart Garland

Monday, January 16, 2012

Dollar Store Heart Garland

Found Here


I grabbed some of these heart picks from the Dollar Tree, not knowing exactly what I'd do with them. After holding on to them for about a week, I decided to make a Valentine's Day garland with them. It seriously took like 10 minutes! My kind of project!

I just pulled the styrofoam hearts off the picks.

Most of them came off super easy, I had one or two put up a fight. Then I just used a needle and some crochet thread and strung them up, and adjusted the hearts so they were spaced evenly! The thread was thick enough to hold them in place. Super easy, and you can make it as long or as short as you want. The best part is this only cost me $2!


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Kimberly T. said...

I love this! So cute and so cheap and easy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home