This Page

has been moved to new address

Email Subscription Button

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DIY, Crafts & Other Projects: Email Subscription Button

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Email Subscription Button

Hello There, I just installed an email subscription button. It's on the Left side of the page. You'll need to scroll down to find it. Hope this helps those that don't have a feed reader. I don't have access to the emails, so you won't be getting any other emails from me & I won't be selling it to anyone. It is all done through Google's feed burner. I haven't used it before, so would appreciate any input in the comments below.

Now, go make it a great day :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home